LA Metro Chamber Scholarship Application
In an effort to streamline the scholarship application process, the LA Metro Chamber in partnership with College for ME – Androscoggin, has created a common application for scholarships we administer. With one application, qualified applicants are automatically considered for the below scholarships. The applicant does not need to meet the requirements for all scholarships but will be considered for all scholarships for which they qualify.
High School Senior Scholarship
- One award of $500 per high school
- Be a graduating senior at a high school in Androscoggin County; planning to attend a local institution of higher learning
- Be recommended by your high school guidance counselor, teacher, or principal.
College for ME – Androscoggin Scholarship
- A minimum of one award per recipient of $500 per semester- or the cost of the class in Androscoggin County
- Have previously earned a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma
- Have been out of high school (or equivalent program), or a college program for more than a year.
Chamber Member Employee Scholarship
- One award of $1,000
- Be employed at least part time by an LA Metro Chamber of Commerce member in good standing
- At least 18 years old
- Have not graduated from a traditional high school program in the last 12 months
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship process, please contact the LA Metro Chamber at 207-783-2249. Application materials must be postmarked by April 26, 2023. Application materials may be submitted by mail or email to:
LA Metro Chamber of Commerce I 415 Lisbon Street, Suite 100 I Lewiston, ME 04240