A ribbon cutting ceremony was held for the opening of Cricket Wireless in Lewiston at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Lewiston Mayor Carl Sheline was joined by LA Metro Chamber Board Chair + Schooner Estates Director of Operations John Rice, President + CEO of the LA Metro Chamber Shanna Cox, and members of the public.
“Our goal is to give customers something to smile about,” said Sam Martinez, acting interim market director for Cricket Wireless. “That’s why we deliver a simple, smart wireless experience that people deserve.”
The store at 1128 Lisbon St brings customers:
- Simple, transparent plans, starting at $30/month;
- Access to the 5G network on all plans and select Cricket smartphones;
- No annual contract;
- Rate plan pricing that includes monthly taxes;
- Unlimited talk and text nationwide with all plans;
- The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 324 million* people; and
- A great selection of smartphones from Samsung, LG, Alcatel, Motorola and others.
- The Explore Hub: an easy way to explore Cricket’s offerings in one central location.
*Based on overall coverage in U.S. Download speeds max of 8Mbps (LTE)/4Mbps (4G). Compatible device required. 4G LTE coverage is not equivalent to overall network coverage.
“Lewiston is a growing city full of economic possibilities where entrepreneurs, developers, and investors contribute to a vibrant and diverse community. I am so glad that Cricket Wireless opened this location and joined us in our great city,” remarked Mayor Sheline.
The store is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday.