The purpose of the LA Metro Chamber Member Employee Scholarship Program is to recognize an employee of a LA Metro Chamber investor who has shown effort in advancing his or her education at the college level.
Scholarships of $1000 each will be awarded annually. The scholarships will be awarded directly to the recipient. One award will be made per individual, although the award may be divided to apply to two semesters of college work.
Eligibility. Applicants will…
- Be employed 20 or more hours by an investor in good standing of the Lewiston Auburn Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Begin course(s) within 6 months of receiving award
- Be applying to or matriculated in college-level coursework applicable toward an Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years old
- If already matriculated, proof you are a student in good standing from the college you are attending
Deadline! The completed application and employer verification form must be received by May 4, 2018. Recipients will be notified by June 1, 2018 (recipients will be notified by mail/e-mail.)
Download the application below or contact Jenny Moulton at 207-783-2249 or Jenny@LAMetroChamber.com.